This document was created and designed to inform about the type of personal data that is collected and received through our website. In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to https://www.celz2.org
For more information about us, see Section
2. How we obtain personal data
1. To gather website statistical data to analyze how our users use the website, such as which pages are visited, how long pages were visited and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page. These cookies are placed by the domain https://celz2.org
2. To provide authentication (i.e. to keep you logged in between sessions). The information collected using local storage is stored on your browser and persists after your browser is closed.
3. PERSONAL DATA WE MAY OBTAIN
We may collect and receive the following personal data from you:
• Name and contact details (such as name, address, email, username, and phone numbers);
• Account details (such as username)
• Payment information (such as bank account information);
• Information on your use of the website;
• Personal data included in comments posted by you on the website
• Personal data of individuals you wish to share your uploaded content with (such as name and email address);
• Traffic data (such as your Internet usage).
• Any other information that you have provided us (such as your profile picture, the comments you leave and whether you would like to receive our newsletter).
• We may collect other types of personal data if required under applicable law or if necessary for the purposes listed below. We will then inform you and ensure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so.
4. How we may use personal data
We may use the personal data we collect and receive for the following purposes
• To create an account for your use of the website
• To analyze how the website is used, such as which pages are visited, how long pages were visited and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page;
• To verify compliance with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
• To contact you, such as by sending personalized emails, about our products and services, or to send you our newsletter.
We process personal data because this is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, for our compliance with our legal obligations and for the purpose of our legitimate interests. In particular, our legitimate interests are our commercial company interest (e.g. to improve our products and services), our interest to make use of direct marketing, our interest to prevent fraud and our interest to report possible criminal acts or threats to competent authorities. Some of the personal data that we process is required for us to meet our legal obligations, for example we cannot create an account for you if you choose not to share your personal data with us.
5. How we may share personal data
We may share the personal data we collect and receive on a need to know basis with the following third parties: Service providers;• Competent public authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others. We may also transfer your personal data in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets on a need to know basis. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal data you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with applicable law and this Privacy Statement. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data.
6. Data transfers outside the EEA
We may transfer the personal data we obtain to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The laws in those countries may not offer an adequate level of data protection. In particular, personal data may be transferred to the United States. When we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will protect your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement and in accordance with applicable law, such as by entering into the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of personal data to a processor located outside of the European Union.
7. How we protect personal data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
8. How Long We Retain Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect or receive the personal data, except if required otherwise by applicable law. Typically, we will retain most of the personal data for the duration of your use of the website until you have removed your account, unless a longer applicable statutory retention period applies. Note that after the deletion of your account your comments may be left with your name and avatar will be replaced by “deleted user”. If you would like to us remove your comments, please contact us as described below.
9. Your Rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:• The right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of or objection to processing of your personal data. You may also request us to provide you your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format which can be transmitted to another controller.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website and We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email
1. You can contact us:(a) using our website contact form;